Report a Problem

Do you have a question, comment or concern? Here’s the way to get it addressed . Help us to help you — use this, send it in– We will do the rest!

To complete the Form:

1. Mark the box which best describes the situation.
2. Give us a brief description of the situation/concern and where it is located.
3. Fill in your name, address, and daytime phone number so that we may keep you informed.
4. We will forward your request to the appropriate department.
Response to your request will be as prompt as possible.

Should a situation require urgent attention, phone the City immediately at 361-449-1556. For Police, Fire, and Medical Emergencies always call 911. Thank you for your assistance.

Work Order

  • Please indicate the situation to be addressed by checking the appropriate box:

* indicates a required field

Please help us serve you better. Failure to accurately complete the above information may result in the City’s inability to fully investigate or resolve the situation described above. The City assumes no responsibility for incomplete forms or misinformation provided on the Form. If you are unwilling or unable to supply the required information, please call or come by City Hall to obtain an answer to your question with the appropriate staff member.